First Week on the Market
- Enter listing into MLS System.
- Put up Customized Michael Marvici PA "For Sale" sign.
- Create custom informational flyers.
- Propagate with MLS extensive internet Syndication to over 300 websites.
- Schedule professional property photos and virtual tour.
- Post your visual tour of your property on the internet. On over 300 websites including YouTube and Facebook.
- Prepare property flyers/brochure and/or recorded property message marketing.
- Review Showing tips.
Second Week on the Market
- Hold Brokers Opens - Inviting local brokers and agents.
- Mail "JUST LISTED" postcards to top agents and surrounding area.
- Create custom Email Blast to South East Florida agents.
- Feature property on my website- michaelmarvicipa.com
- Enhanced Featured property on Realtor.com and Remax.net.
- Review Status and feedback with seller.
Third Week on the Market
- Open Houses (with sellers permission) to the public.
- Review status and feed back with Seller
- Report weekly to seller
- Review status and feedback with seller.
- Show property to prospects
- Review price based on agent input & market conditions.
- Notify seller of any new listing or sales that are comparable.
- Networking to the entire south east Florida real estate community leading to maximum exposure and successful sale.
- Market your property through advertising, promotion and open houses.
- Evaluate and negotiate offers on your behalf.
- Coordinate all inspections, appraisals, escrow and closing procedures.
- Be Available to answer any questions that may arise.
After and offer has been accepted i will maintain on going contact with the buyer's agent throughout the escrow period. this will include coordination of inspections and other negotiations, removal of any/all contingencies in the contract and the signing of the final closing pagers.
My Goal is to keep you well represented and in the know throughout the entire process. A follow up call, or text will be made to you after all showings. You will be notified of any new listing or sales that are comparable, you will be updated on any new relevant financing methods that may affect the marketability of your property.